You concede nothing to me and I have to concede everything to you.
你对我无论什么都不肯让步;我对你,可无论什么都得让步。
You can get a job anytime.
你无论什么时候都能找到工作。
Whenever you find something in a catalog or newspaper
无论什么时候在商品目录或报纸上
Now they know that whenever they want to call me,
现在他们知道无论什么时候想找到我,
Nothing ever diminished pity.
无论什么也不能使怜悯消减。
Come over anytime you feel like it.
你无论什么时候想来都行。
Whatever the case may be.
无论如何无论情况是什么
Wherever you go. Whatever you do.
无论??去哪里,也无论??做什么.
Whatever you do and wherever you go, you can encounter pain .
你无论做什么,也无论你去往何处,都会遭受苦恼。
Whatever comes to me, I shall go on just the same
无论我遇到什么事情,我将照样进行。
No matter what happens, I will stand by you.
无论发生什么事,我都站在你这边。
Autumn, wherever it is, always has something to recommend itself.
秋天,无论在什么地方的秋天,总是好的;
Dogs are always on the alert wherever they go.
无论在什么地方,狗总是处于警觉状态。
There's no such thing as a plain American, any- way.
无论怎样,没有什么纯粹的美国人。
She will stick by her friends what ever happens.
无论发生什么她都会忠于朋友的。
Tom had the ability to rise above the crowd in everything he did.
汤姆无论做什么事都出类拔萃。
In every enterprise they were the leaders.
无论干什么难办的事,他们都是领头人。
Whatever may betide, maintain your courage.
无论发生什么事,都不要惊慌失措。