"Humph, stupid fool!" said Li, shaking his head.
李梅亭摇头道:“哼,你这人笨死了!
He fumbled the door open.
他笨手笨脚地打开了门。
You damned fool!
你这个该死的笨蛋!
You frigging idiot!
你这个该死的大笨蛋!
You blessed fool, look what you've done to my car!
你这该死的笨蛋,瞧你把我的车子搞成什么样子了。
The cumbersome eighteen-wheeled vehicle was spread across the road, blocking all traffic movement.
这台笨重的十八轮车辆横躺在路上,把交通全堵死了。
Yiya: I′m coming. But where′s Benben and Jesse?
我来了。但笨笨和耶西哪去了呢?
Don't take Tom with you next time. He's got two left feet.
下次别带汤姆了,他笨手笨脚的。
You are clumsy ! You' re knocked over my cup of coffee !
你真笨手笨脚!把我的这杯咖啡撞翻了。
The clumsy boy tipped the jar of paint over.
那个笨手笨脚的男孩把漆罐打翻了。
I’m a hopeless dancer. I’ve got two left feet.
我的舞跳得可烂了,总是笨手笨脚的。
We showed Matty's widow Susan the video of the attack, and she said:“ Finally I am seeing my husband die at the hands of two imbeciles.
我们给马蹄的遗孀苏三看了袭击事件的录像后,她说到,我看到我丈夫最终死在两个笨蛋手里。
But, as I stretched out a pencil, meaning to help him to right himself, it came over me that the failure and awkwardness were the approach of death. I laid the pencil down again.
但是,我伸出铅笔想帮他翻身的时候,才想到他飞不动、身体笨拙,是快要死了。我又把铅笔放下。
Some damn fool put the TV on and we heard that goddamned announcement those murdering bastards made.
不知哪个笨蛋打开电视,我们就听到了那些狗娘养的发的该死的公告。
Zead: This discourse is at an end. I cannot have you interfering any longer.
塞:这场讨论到此为止。我不能再让你扰乱这一切了。(几砍未中!死神这么笨吗?
How clumsy of me to step on your foot .
我真笨,踩了你的脚。
How stupid I was that I should have lost my wallet!
我真笨竟然丢了皮夹!
The dunce was easily taken in .
那笨蛋很容易就受骗了。