I ran all the way and caught the bus, but it was a near thing.
我一路跑着赶上了汽车,真差点没赶上。
On the way they ran into a high wind.
在路上他们赶上了大风。
We rushed to the bus station but failed to catch the Grey-hound.
我们赶到汽车站,但未能赶上灰狗大巴.
He tore up the road to catch the bus, but missed it.
他沿着路飞跑赶车,可没赶上。
I rushed off a note in time for this mornings post.
我赶就一封短信,好赶上今早发信时间。
It's exasperating to run for a train and then miss it by half a minute.
跑着赶火车, 却差半分钟没赶上, 真气人.
you have to get up early for the morning flight,
你赶上午的航班得早起,
The three passengers lost the train.
三位乘客没赶上火车。
They ran like mad to catch the bus.
他们飞奔赶上公共汽车。
We just missed the train.
我们正好没有赶上火车。
How vexatious to miss one's train!
没赶上火车真气人!
Shit! I've missed the train!
妈的! 我没赶上火车!
He only just caught the train.
他差点没赶上火车.
She wishes she could be in the swim.
她希望自己能赶上时髦。
gain on the leader in a race
在赛跑中赶上领先的人
He could catch the express.
他还能赶上特快列车。
I caught the five something train.
我赶上五点多的火车。
I decided his double was a bluff.
加倍努力才能赶上别人。