Tell that nudnik to stay away from here.He is such a pest.
叫那个讨厌鬼不要到这儿来。他太讨厌了。
"This fellow was a total Bore, why not tell him to go fly a kite?"
这个家伙太讨厌了,为什么不叫他滚开?
"I am sick of Mr. Bingley," cried his wife.
“我就讨厌谈彬格莱先生,”他的太太嚷起来了。
I hate Jazz. It's too noisy.
我讨厌爵士,太吵了。
Chao Po-tao muttered to Shang Chung-li, bringing the fiat of his hand down with an agitated thwack on the arm of the sofa. "Damn it, she's gone and hooked him too!"
徐曼丽搅上了他,真讨厌
His behaviour was such that everyone disliked him.
他的行为太不象话,(以致)谁都讨厌他。
When an American tells you to "go fly a kite", he is annoyed with you for being a nuisance.
当一个美国人对你说“go fly a kite”时,他是生你的气,认为你太讨厌了。
I don’t like Kevin-he’s got a nasty vindictive streak in him.
我不喜欢凯文——他报复心太重, 叫人讨厌。
I'm off eggs just now, I ate so many last week
我现在讨厌吃鸡蛋,上周吃得太多了。
I hate carrot. It really tastes awful.
我讨厌胡萝卜。它实在太难吃了。
I hate the job I am doing. It's so boring.
我讨厌我正在干的这项工作,太枯燥了。
He couldn't stand the imps; but when he stole a glance inside, the first Mrs. Yang in charge of the tipping pool seemed to be taking her job very seriously.
他讨厌这群猴子,可是偷偷往屋中撩了一眼,大太太管着头儿钱,像是很认真的样子。
Don't invite him - he's a drag.
不要邀请他--他这个人讨厌极了。
I wish those boys wouldn't carry on like that, it's very annoying.
我希望那些孩子不要如此胡闹,真是太讨厌了。
I wouldn't mind him if he wasn't so conceited and didn't bore me, and bore me, and bore me.
我对他也不在乎,只要他别那么自负,那么惹人讨厌,真是讨厌透了。
Maybe the way Hsin-mei felt about his girl friend was just the way he himself felt about Jou-chia.Apparently marriage didn't require a very great love.Not detesting each other was already foundation enough for marriage.
他对她也许不过像自己对柔嘉,可见结婚无需太伟大的爱情,彼此不讨厌已经够结婚资本了。
made a list of his likes and dislikes.
把他喜好和讨厌的东西列了一张表
He's getting to be a pest.
他渐渐变成一个讨厌的人了。