He kept on bothering me, so I told him to beat it.
他继续不停地烦我,因此,我叫他走开。
On and on he did research in chemistry and succeeded in finding a new elment.
他继续不停地研究化学,成功地发现了一种新元素。
Progress in every branch of radar was constant and unceasing during 1939.
自从1939年以来,雷达的每个部分的技术一直在继续不停地发展。
From this point of view, we are sure to say that maths will develop still faster, for, science and technology will con tinue to advance without stop.
从这一点看,我们有把握地说数学将发展得更快,因为科学和技术将会继续不停地前进。
Still the Indian Summer held on, and he continued to crawl and faint, turn and turn about;
幸亏天气仍然继续放晴,他于是继续爬行,继续晕倒,辗转不停地爬;
Far from halting, the development Of the new science has constantly continued to follow an upward course.
这一新学科的发展决不会停止,还在不断地继续处于上升之中。
We'll pick up where we finished yesterday.
我们从昨天停止的地方继续进行.
One person carried on where the other had left off.
有一个人在别人停下的地方继续前进。
The bus stopped and started, picked people up, let them down, and pursued its interminable course again unhurriedly.
公共汽车停停走走,让人们上车下车,然后不紧不慢地继续它那无休止的行程。
You needn't stop speaking when someone enters the court room; please proceed.
有人进审判室时,你不必停,请继续说吧。
I can't go on alone.
我不能单独地继续...
continues to work regardless.
不顾后果地继续工作
After the interruption, we picked up where we had left off.
被打断以后,我们又从原先停顿的地方继续下去。
Listen for the remote end to answer (ringing stops). When you hear it, click Continue.
侦听远地应答音(铃声停止)。听见后请单击“继续”。
we cannot rest on our laurels; we must forge ahead.
我们不能停留在现有的成绩上, 要继续前进。
The traveler would not stop; he kept on his way
那个旅行者不肯停下来,他继续他的旅行。
The police moved us on.
警察 (不让我们停下来而) 要我们继续前进。