For convenience, we can divide our inquiry into two parts.
为了方便起见,我们把阐述分为两部分。
For convenience, I shall label these methods "piecemeal technology".
为了方便起见,我称这些方法为“渐进技术”。
I'll do it for you for convenience's sake.
"为了方便起见,我可以帮你做。"
For your convenience we are open 7 days a week.
为了方便你,我们每周7天开放
A numerical ordering of the ends has been used throughout for convenience.
为了方便,全部应用诸端点的数值次序。
For the sake of convenience we shall work with the space.
为了方便起见,我们将利用空间。
For convenience, we may classify the stydents into four groups.
为了方便起见,我们可把学生分为四个组。
In order to make the repair work easy, you shall maintain a stock of spare parts locally.
为了方便修理工作,你方应在当地储存一些备件。
For the convenience of overseas tourist?
为了外国游客的方便?
For convenience, let us discuss it under twelve sub-headings.
为了叙述的方便,分为十二个小题目。
"So I can eat you up, my dear."
“为了更方便地吃你呀,亲爱的
The bus is equipped with a restroom for your convenience.
为了您的方便,车上备有洗手间。
What I want is to be near to home but not to save money.
我图的是方便、离家近,而不是为了省钱。
In order to maintain conveniently, large access door is designed.
为方便给料机维护,设计了大检修门。
For convenience in ordering, specify by figure number. Contact Aloyco for additional assistance in valve selection.
8.为了订购方便起见,请确定规格型号。
On one hand, it gives enterprises more access to funds;
这一方面为企业融资提供了便利;
This answer opens the door to new objections.
这个答案为其它异议开了方便之门。
Those "tooltips" are conveniencies provided by the toolbar control.
这些“提示”为工具栏控件提供了方便。