His mind became rested.
他的一颗心安定下来了。
I'll settle pretty soon.
不久我会安定下来。
You had better marry and settle down.
你最好是成家,安定下来。
I have calmed his mind--I have removed his doubts.
我使他情绪安定下来,打消了他的疑虑。
You had better settle down and study the lesson.
你最好安定下来并开始复习功课。
I just might settle down and get married some day.
我只是想安定下来,有一天能结婚。
He looks like a smart lad. He'll settle down.
看来他是个机灵的小伙子。他会安定下来的。
I suppose she'd got tired of a gay life and wanted to settle down.
我想她一定是厌倦了放荡的生活,想要安定下来。
He was a bird of passage until he married and bought a house.
他漂泊无定,直到结了婚,买了房子才安定下来。
He wanted to make sure that Marla was settled and as comfortable as possible.
他要保证玛丽安定下来并且尽可能舒服地住下来。"
Oh, stop all this gallivanting about, and settle down to something!
别这么东晃西荡啦,好好安定下来做点儿事吧!
Let us settle ourselves, and work and wedge our feet downward through the mud and slush of opinion.
让我们安定下来工作,踏过舆论的污泥浊水。
This thing won't be settled while you linger about it.
这个东西在你还留连不去时是不会安定下来的。
Mr. Sympson was appeased and his family tranquillized.
辛普森先生气消了,他一家人也安定下来了。
When is he going to stop tearing around and settle down?
他打算什么时候不再到处浪荡而安定下来呢?
I hope he hets it all together soon,his life is a mess.
我希望他尽快地安定下来。他的生活一团糟。
The soft music might calm your jutters.
柔和的音乐或许能使你紧张的情绪安定下来。
where I could again settle down and enjoy all that I had brought back with me.
在巴格达我又可以安定下来,享受我随身带回来的种种宝物。