Mr. Brown racked his brain trying to remember where he left the wallet
布朗先生拼命思索,想记起他把钱包放在什么地方了
addle one's head
搞得头昏脑胀, 绞尽脑汁
I rack my brain trying to remember the answer .
我绞尽脑汁想答案。
I racked my brains for a way of escape.
我绞尽脑汁设法逃脱。
She beat her brains out during the examination.
在考试中她绞尽脑汁
laBor at a proBlem
绞尽脑汁地做一道难题
Worry a problem out.
绞尽脑汁解决掉问题。
I'm racking my brains to find a way to keep head above water.
我绞尽脑汁想法不欠债。
He puzzled his brains (ie thought hard) to find the answer.
他绞尽脑汁以寻求答案.
He puzzled his brains to find the answer.
他绞尽脑汁以寻求答案。
rack one's Brain
绞尽脑汁,努力思索
My ingenuity is on the rack to find a good excuse.
我正在绞尽脑汁找借口。
That maths exam I took was a regular brain drain.
绞尽脑汁的数学测验,我真是绞尽了脑汁。
We racked our brains for an answer.
我们为寻找答案而绞尽脑汁.
I racked my brains to find the answer.
我为找到此答案而绞尽脑汁。
We racked our Brains until finally I came up with an idea.
我们绞尽脑汁,最终我想出了一个主意。
"He had racked his Brain, But hadn't been able to work out the answer to the problem."
他绞尽脑汁,可是仍未找到问题的答案
He tussled all night with the figures, but couldn't balance the account.
他绞尽脑汁算了一夜也没把帐算清.
She was racking her Brain to get to that position.
她绞尽脑汁地想爬到那个位置