Don't butt in on other people's private affairs.
不要干涉别人的私事。
I know the gentlemen of your cloth in Scotland claim a strange right of intermeddling with men's private affairs.
我知道你们苏格兰做牧师的人享有一种奇特的权利,要干涉别人的私事。
invasion(s) of sB.'s privacy
非法干涉某人的私事
He is inclined to meddle in other people's affairs.
他总喜欢干涉别人的事。
Don' t meddle in other people' s affairs.
不要干涉别人的事情。
You like to poke your nose into other people's business.
你喜欢干涉别人的事情。
To interfere or meddle in other people's affairs.
管闲事,插手,干涉介入或干预别人的事
Don't poke into my private affairs.
不要干涉我的私事。
Don't poke into his private affairs.
不要干涉他的私事。
I don't like to intrude upon your privacy.
我不喜欢干涉你的私事。
She is very inquisitive, and asks for too many personal questions.
她非常爱打听别人的事,问了许多牵涉到个人私事的问题。
Harold asked his boss to stop meddlig in his personal life.
海罗德要求老板别再干涉他的私生活。
Harold asked his boss stop meddling in his personal life.
哈罗德要求老板别再干涉他的私生活。
I will not allow the prefect of police to interfere with my private affairs.
我不愿意让警察总监来干涉我的私事。
The other White House aides resent interference in their spheres.
其他的白宫助理不喜欢别人干涉他们所管的事。
The law does not meddle unduly with a person's private life.
这部法律并不过度干涉他人的私生活。
I will let no man interfere with me in my private life
我不允许他人干涉我的私生活。
Please stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours.
请别管我的事,我也不干涉你的事。