I see. Here you are.
我明白了。拿去吧!
"I know, "the old man said.
“我明白,”老人说。
Taxpayer: I see.
纳税人:我明白了。
"I see," said the man.
“我明白了,"那人说。
I see. Don't give it up.
我明白了。别放弃。
Oh, niche, I see niche.
哦,定位 ,我明白了。
I guess I have your ideas.
我想我明白你的意思。
"Do you understand? Yes, I see. "
你明白了吗?是的,我明白了。
I see. This is the main hall, isn't it?
我明白了。这是主厅,对吗?
Oh, I see what you're at - there;'
噢,我明白你的意思了,给……”
But I knew it was out of the question.
但我明白这是不可能的。
I see. Thanks anyway.
我明白了,还是很谢谢你。
I trust I make myself clear.
我相信我讲得很明白。
It didn't dawn on me that I was getting the bum's rush.
我不明白,我竟要被赶走。
I declare myself innocent.
我声明我是清白无罪的。
See what I meant, see?
明白我的意思吧,明白了吗?
I tell you flatly I will not promise anything.
明明白白地告诉你,我什么也不答应。
We're in a tight place, that's plain.
我们的处境很困难,这是明明白白的。