Hasta la vista!
(西班牙文的「下次再见。」)
Announcer: Well then everybody, thanks for tuning in. See you again sometime. Bye bye!
广播:大家好,谢谢收听。下次再见。拜拜!
Good-bye and see you again next time you're here.
再见了,下次你来这里时再见。
Farewell! I hope we meet in New York next time.
再见!希望下次能在纽约相见。
Hope to see you again at the next trade fair.
希望下次交易会能再次见到你。
I'll tell you more in my next e-mail. Bye.
下次的邮件我将告诉你更多,再见。
"We shall have thee there anon!"
“我们下一次再在那儿见吧
I needed time to gather my wits before seeing him again.
我需要先镇定一下才能再次见他.
Sorry, gotta rush.Catch you later.
真抱歉,来不急了,下次见面再谈。
Bye(-bye)! See you next week.
再见! 下星期再会.
"Not a word, then, until I see you again."
“别和人提起我们见面的事。 下次我再来看你。
In the afternoon he met alone with de Gaulle for a final talk.
那天下午,他再次和戴高乐单独会见,作最后一次会谈。
You are welcome to drop in next time."
欢迎下次再光临!”
It is necessary for us to meet again.
我们有必要再见一次面.
It' s nice to see you on your feet again.
很高兴再次见到你痊愈。
He met her again in 1977.
他在1977年再次遇见她。
Glad to see you again, Wang Ming.
很高兴再次见到你,王明。
SuBmitting to one wrong Brings on another.
犯了一次错,下次易再犯。