Discussion about Hong-Xingzu s Zhiyin in Chu Ci;
《楚辞》洪兴祖直音研究
Phonetic Categorization of Yang Shangshan’s Annotations in Huang Di Nei Jing Tai Su;
《黄帝内经太素》杨注直音音义类证
My voice almost broke.
我的声音都发直了。
Music has always been made much of in this school.
该校一直很重视音乐。
Typing done directly from an audiotape.
直接根据录音磁带打字
I talked until I was hoarse.
我一直说到声音嘶哑
The music is so loud it made my ear ringing .
音乐的声音太大了,把我耳朵震得直响
The music is so loud it make my ear ring.
音乐的声音太大了, 把我耳朵震得直响。
The music be so loud it make my ear ring
音乐的声音太大了, 把我耳朵震得直响
The music was so loud it made my ears ring.
音乐的声音太大了, 把我耳朵震得直响.
I didn't hear anything until he turned up the radio.
直到他把收音机音量调大我才听见。
It was a very long concert ; the music went on and on.
音乐会很长,音乐一直不停地演奏着。
Einstein had always been fond of music and had learnt music as a young boy.
爱因斯坦一直喜欢音乐,小时候就学过音乐。
Some Issues on Music Creation of Musicals;
如歌抒咏 直指人心——音乐剧音乐创作散论
To increase speaker volume, press the top volume button repeatedly until you reach the desired volume level.
增大听筒音量,请重复按上部音量控制键, 直到达到理想音量
Her frequent quarrel with me sends me berserk
那辆车在噪音简直使我发疯。
permanent magnet DC speed-stabilized motor for tape recorder
永磁直流稳速录音机电机
He was sobbing and the sound could be heard below.
他在抽泣着,声音一直传到了下面。
It was a noise that set one's teeth on edge and bristled the hair at the back of one's neck.
这声音叫人牙关紧咬,毛根直竖。