Most earnestly did she wish he might not be too nice or too observant.
安妮情真意切地希望他不要太挑剔,太认真了。
I wish he wouldn't nit-pick when all we want is a general overall appraisal.
我们要的是总的评价,我希望他不要太挑剔。
"She can't be very particular," said Mrs. Davidson.
“她这个人不会太挑剔的,”戴维逊太太说。
Aaron: I'm not picky, just like Wu Zun. As long as the food is not too spicy, I'll alright.
亚纶﹕不挑剔﹐好象吴尊一样。只要食物不要太辛辣﹐都还好。
He is too choosy to succeed.
太过挑剔不会成就大事业。
I don't go on her; she is too squeamish
我不喜欢她,她太过于挑剔。
Don't be critical of him; he is a beginner.
"不要对他挑剔,他是初学者。"
If we are so nice, we shall never act anything.
我们要是这样挑剔,我们什么也演不了。
Don't knock it unless you can do better.
不要挑剔,除非你自己能做得更好。
She' s an awful old bag.
她是个爱挑剔的老太婆.
There is no perfect person. Don't always find fault with him.
没有十全十美的人, 你不要过分挑剔他的毛病。
I never quarrel with actions. My one quarrel is with words.
我从来不对行为吹毛求疵,我要挑剔的是语汇。
To find fault unnecessarily;raise trivial objections.
挑剔不必要地寻找错误;提出琐碎的反对意见
Do you tend to be critical of loved ones, sometimes holding them to higher standards than you hold yourself to?
你对你的情人太挑剔,有时要求他们的标准比要求自己还高?
As a rule, the one who is feel bad about oneself will adpot two strategies, either always be particular about others or oneself.
通常,自我感觉不好的人会采用两种策略,要么老是挑剔别人,要么总是挑剔自己。
I do not condemn your looks.
我不是挑剔您的外貌。
You shouldn't be particular about what you eat.
你吃东西不应挑剔。
He's always knocking the way I do things.
他总是挑剔我做得不对.