I see. Here you are.
我明白了。拿去吧!
Taxpayer: I see.
纳税人:我明白了。
"I see," said the man.
“我明白了,"那人说。
I see. Don't give it up.
我明白了。别放弃。
Oh, niche, I see niche.
哦,定位 ,我明白了。
"Do you understand? Yes, I see. "
你明白了吗?是的,我明白了。
I see. This is the main hall, isn't it?
我明白了。这是主厅,对吗?
I see. Thanks anyway.
我明白了,还是很谢谢你。
That's clear to me. Thank you again.
我明白了,再次感谢您。
Yeah, OK. I understand that.
是的,好的,我明白了。
In a low voice he said,"I understand".
他低声说"我明白了"。
I got the joy, the sharing, the love.
我明白了欢乐、分享和爱。
"I see," said Hurstwood.
“我明白了,"赫斯渥说。
I see. Thank you very much.
我明白了,非常感谢。
I see. And how's business?
我明白了,生意怎么样?
Okay. I understand. Thanks very much.
好,我明白了。非常感谢。
See what I meant, see?
明白我的意思吧,明白了吗?
Do you understand, my dear?
我的朋友,您明白了吗?