Good show, Stone. That's the spirit.
干的好,史东。有骨气。
We've got ourselves a winner! Nice work, sir.
喔,大赢家!干的好,长官。
Right! I 'll do it straight away .
好的! 我马上就干。
He would just have to keep going and do his best, prepared for the worst.
只好还往前干吧,干着好的,等着坏的;
Active in an officious or meddlesome way.
爱管闲事的或好干预的
ripe cheese [wine]
已制成的干酪[酿好的酒]
Let's drink to our good cooperation.
为我们的良好合作干杯。
prepared biscuit mix
调制好的饼干混合料
A drive of cattle is not easy.
赶牲畜的活不好干。
Come on, cough up: who did it?
好了, 说出来, 是谁干的?
You're doing your job well.
“你的工作干得很好。
He had done well in Chicago.
他在芝加哥干得很好的。
Yes, I'd like some cheese cake.
好的,我想要点干酪饼。
Is my dry cleaning ready yet ?
我干洗的衣物洗好了吗?
You'd better stick to it.
你还是干到底的好。
Good job. You deserve a pat on the Back.
"干得好,你应得到赞许的。"
N, cough up: who did it?
好了,说出来,是谁干的?
She's a good cadre trusted by the masses.
她是群众信赖的好干部。