Things were screwed up from start to finish.
事情从头到尾都搞砸了。
I blew my shot to be in the movie when I forgot my lines.
我在电影了忘了台词,彻底搞砸了。
She fouled the whole play up by forgetting her part
她忘了台词,把整个剧都搞砸了。
You're a sad dog. You spoiled everything.
你真鲁莽,把一切都搞砸了。
This examination will determine your final grade. Don't blow it.
考试决定你最后的成绩,不要搞砸了。
The hoarse tenor singer mucked up the recital.
沙哑的男高音把音乐会搞砸了。
What with the wind and what with the rain, our trip was ruined.
又是刮风又是下雨,我们的旅游都给搞砸了。
We almost enter a contract with that company, but Jim drop the ball and ruin everything.
我们差点就跟那公司签合同了,但是吉姆犯了大错,把一切都搞砸了。
It was going to be my first trip to China,and it was almost spoilt by those people even before the trip started.
那是我第一次来中国,旅游还没开始就差一点被这些人给搞砸了。
The Miami Heat blew a chance at finally scoring100 points. But they didn't let a win slip out of their grasp.
迈阿密热浪队本来得分可以破百却搞砸了。不过,他们并没有让到手的胜利溜走。
Rachel: I think I should. Rebecca's always been a great friend. I do not want to hurt our fiendship.
雷切尔:我想是的。李贝卡一直以来是我的死党。我不想把我们的友情搞砸了。
Uh, oh! I goof it up again !
哎呀! 又搞砸了!
- Dude, don't mess this up.- Mess what up?
-伙计,别把这一切搞砸了-把什么搞砸了?
The sudden rainstorm gummed up our plans for a picnic.
突来的风雨搞砸了我们的野餐计画。
Their lack of cooperation crossed up the whole project.
他们缺乏合作精神把整个计划都搞砸了
I really wanted to go to law school, but I blew the exams. I cannot get in right now.
我真的很想上法学院,但是我把考试搞砸了.现在没办法了。
"There is not much satisfaction in knowing that he blew it for himself, because he took too many others down with him."
"知道他搞砸了没有带来多少快意,因为他把太多人拖下水了"
There be not much satisfaction in knowing that he blow it for himself, because he take too many others down with him
知道他搞砸了没有带来多少快意,因为他把太多人拖下水了