Pull yourself together, Romeo!@ said the friar.
“冷静一点,罗密欧
Paul, just cool it, will you?
保罗,冷静一点,好吗?
I wish he would calm down.
我希望他能冷静一点。
Couldn't you take her down a little?
你能不能使她冷静一点?
Be cool. Everything will be all right.
冷静一点,一切都会没问题的。
Cool it. You are making me mad.
冷静一点。你快把我逼疯了。
Oh, stay calm! Where is your mother?@ asked the nurse.
“噢,冷静一点!你母亲在哪里?”奶妈问道。
Calm down it's nothing to get steamed up about!
冷静一点--没什麽可激动的!
"I hope the two countries will cool off a bit, or there will be a war."
我希望两个国家都冷静一点,否则将有一场战争。
Maybe you'd better strike out for the swamps till he changes his mind and cools off some.
也许你最好还是到沼泽地去,等他改变了主意,头脑冷静一点再说。
Her one priceless asset is her unflappability.
她有一点是非常难能可贵的, 就是她遇事冷静.
Calm down, sir. What's the trouble?
冷静点,先生。出了什么事?
He was so cool, deep, dynamic, in a way resourceful, like herself.
他是那么冷静,深刻,有生气,在某一点上很机智,象她自己一样。
You've sure got it all together, haven't you?
你头脑一定很冷静。
She tried to deal with everything calmly.
她设法冷静地对待一切。
a cool - headed business man
一个头脑冷静的实业家
After calmly assessing the international situation, we have concluded that it is possible to gain a longer period free from war than we had thought earlier.
冷静地判断国际形势,多争取一点时间不打仗还是可能的。
We should be calm, calm and again calm, and quietly immerse ourselves in practical work to accomplish something--something for China.
要冷静、冷静、再冷静,埋头实干,做好一件事,我们自己的事。