Cool it. You are making me mad.
冷静一点。你快把我逼疯了。
Knock it off! You're driving me crazy.
别说了,你快把我逼疯了。
That noise is driving / sending me up the wall.
这种噪声快要把我逼疯了.
I'm going bananas over the noise in the apartment next door.
隔壁人家的闹声真快把我逼疯了。
And they never turn it off until one o'clock in the morning!
这个人抱怨说:“隔壁人家的闹声真快把我逼疯了。
Turn down the radio. That music is driving me nuts.
把收音机关小点声。那音乐快叫我发疯了。
A: Turn down the radio. That music is dirving me nuts.
把收音机关小点声,那音乐快叫我发疯了。
Aunt Mary drives us all crazy with her instructions; she's an incurable backseat driver.
玛丽姑妈指来点去下命令,简直要把我们逼疯了。她的瞎乱指挥真的无可救药了。
You cannot drive your competition crazy unless you understand their strengths and weaknesses
如果你不知道对手的优势和弱点,你不可能把他们逼入疯狂的境地。
Couldn't you take her down a little?
你能不能使她冷静一点?
"Tsui!" said Jou-chia with a scornful laugh, "I think you've gone mad.
柔嘉冷笑道:“啐! 我看你疯了。
I wish he would calm down.
我希望他能冷静一点。
He must be a lunatic to drive his car so fast.
他把车开这么快一定是疯了。
He must be insane to drive his car so fast.
他把车开得这么快,一定是疯了。
The idea that he had greatly insulted his only daughter almost drove him mad.
他严重地伤害了他唯一的女儿,这个念头几乎把他逼疯了。
The horrors of war drove him mad.
战争的种种惨状把他给逼疯了。
His knowledge merely drives him to madness.
他的感受把他逼得发了疯。
A bump like that could make you crazy.
这样一撞可能把你撞疯了。