The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother. Let me dream.
白天的工作完了。把我的脸掩藏在您的臂间吧,母亲。让我入梦吧。
Let's dream together.
让我们一起作梦吧。
Please let me wake up from this nightmare.
让我从这场恶梦中醒来吧。
Some people have thought dreams were a way into the past.
有人认为梦能让我们走入过去,
Let's run, jump and sing!
让我们跑吧,跳吧,唱吧。
I'm taking it off and it's going in the dirt!
我拿下来,让它入土为安吧!
C: No, not quite. Now let me get down to the main business.
丙:不,不只这些。现在让我进入正题吧。
It puts our children to sleep and lulls us into a calm, dreamlike state.
摇晃能让孩子进入梦乡,也能将我们引人一种平静的、梦幻般的心境。
Come on. Let's get some sleep.
走吧 ,让我们去睡觉吧。
That sounds good. Let's soak up a little vitamin D.
听起来不错,让我们摄入一点维生素d吧。
Let them be happy and prosper, and let me be foolishly futile.
让他们快乐繁荣吧,让我傻呆地无用吧。
"I would never dream of going without an invitation."
“我决不梦想没收到请柬就去。”“好吧,我们保证让你收到一个正正规规的请柬。”
I beg you, let me go and win her.
我求你让我去娶她吧。
I'm tired, Let's hit the sack.
我累了,让我们睡觉吧。
"Let her off! She's nothing but skin and bones. Touching her gives me a nightmare afterwards."
“让她揩点油吧? 骷髅一样,摸着她的骨头会做恶梦!
Let's make a night of it.
让我们痛饮一晚吧。
Let's make merry!
让我们尽情欢乐吧!
Let me settle for all of you.
让我替你们大家付帐吧。