An image of "feed cattles" appeared frequently in Lu You s later poems.
陆游后期诗歌作品中屡屡出现“饭牛”意象。
Through a comparative analysis of the numerous titles in the "fan niu niu" series,the"xua xi fu" series,and the "fang yang wa" series,the author maintains the emergence of "song fan niu niu" relates to the function of ladybug,and the name "xua xi fu" relates closely with its color,and what\'s more,"fang yang wa" originated from "fang niu wa".
通过对众多称谓中"送饭牛牛"系列、"花媳妇"系列、"放羊娃"系列的分析研究,认为"送饭牛牛"称谓的形成与"瓢虫"的功用有关,"花媳妇"称谓的出现与其色彩紧密相关,而"放羊娃"的称谓来源于"胖牛娃"。
The Hui people in the Yuan dynasty strictly observed the Islamic rule to eat mutton as tea food which was delicately cooked.
元代回回人严格按照伊斯兰教规定的宰牲法———"断喉法"宰食羊肉,以羊肉为主料或佐料制成回回茶饭,它不但烹饪精巧,味美可口,而且具有一定的食疗价值。
Do not try to live Beyond your means by indulging in rich foods and fine clothing,plain food is just as nourishing,and simple clothes will keep you warm
粗茶淡饭吃得饱,粗布棉衣穿到老
You should put up with the hard life of 'coarse tea and plain rice' we have here at home for a while.
家里粗茶淡饭的苦生活,你也应该过过;
All we can offer you is humble fare.
就请你粗茶淡饭凑合一顿。
Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear. --Aesop
平平静静地吃粗茶淡饭,胜于提心吊胆地吃大酒大肉。——伊索
By and large, they live a frugal and simple life and are not given to extravagance.
一般上生活都十分俭朴,粗茶淡饭过日子,奢侈浪费不是他们的长处。
But such as is my hermitage, it is at your disposal; such as is my supper, it is yours to share, if you will.
现在蓬荜未扫,只是草舍悉听您随意支配,粗茶淡饭,如不嫌弃,敬请分享。
They treated us with simple food.
他们用淡饭粗茶招待我们。
I am accustomed to humble fare.
我习惯于粗荼淡饭。
(British) a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes.
(英国)下午三时左右清淡的一顿饭,吃茶、三明治或蛋糕。
I like weak green tea.
我喜欢清淡的绿茶。
She like strong(weak, green, black)tea.
她喜欢喝浓(淡,绿,红)茶。
I like it my tea rather weak.
我比较喜欢淡一点的茶。
"I prefer weak tea," cried Daisy.
“我情愿喝一杯淡茶
a light meal or repast.
清淡的一顿饭或一餐。
a light informal meal.
一种清淡的非正式的饭。
Who has a light breakfast every day ?
谁每天吃清淡的早饭?
The waiter came to say lunch is ready.I'll talk to you later.
茶房来请午饭了,再谈。