She withdrew her previous remarks, and apologized.
她收回前言并道了歉。
I guarantee you will eat your words sooner or later.
我保证你迟早要收回前言,承认错误。
After all your promises you can't withdraw.
你既然答应了,就不能收回前言。
I guarantee you will eat your word sooner or later
我保证你迟早要收回前言,承认错误
What he said proved wrong, so he had to eat his words.
事实证明他说错了,所以他只好收回前言。
Don't brag so much. I guarantee you will eat your words sooner or later.
别说大话,我保证你迟早要收回前言,承认错误。
Jane said that John would never pass the exam, but she has had to eat her words.
珍妮说约翰根本不能通过考试,可她不得不收回前言认错。
I wanted to eat my words when I found out that she had painted the picture I criticized so caustically.
当我发现自己作过很尖刻批评的那张画是由她所作时,我想收回前言。
The bank had threatened to call in all money lent more than fifteen years ago.
银行声言收回15年前发放出去的全部贷款。
I don' t think he will call back his promise.
我认为他不会收回他的诺言。
admit that sth one said was wrong or that one should not have said it; retract or withdraw sth
承认说了错话或不该说的话;撤回或收回某言语
Speech Act Theory Analysis of the First Two Chapters of Journey to the West;
《西游记》前两回的言语行为理论分析
Language Planning In Retrospect And Prospect --and the Contributions of Macau Language Society to the Language Planning Project;
语言规划的回顾与前瞻——兼谈澳门语言学会对语言规划工作的贡献
A bid may be withdrawn before the fall of the hammer.
在锤子落下来之前,出价可以收回。
The library reclaimed the book he borrowed a year ago.
图书馆将他一年前借的书收回。
The investors recouped their total investments three years ahead of schedule.
投资者提前计划3年收回了整个投资。
In the college, I alleged that I recollected the dialog in dialect about the dial collection.
在学院,我声称我关于表盘收集用方言回忆对话。
John told us to take back what we had said about his wife being unfaithful.
约翰要我们把说出他太太不忠实的言论收回。