Don't jump to conclusion. We have to figure it out first.
不要妄下结论,先把事情搞清楚。
B: Wait a minute! That was my sister! Why are you always jumping to conclusions?
(搞清楚!那可是我妹妹!你怎么总是妄下结论啊?
Before you jump to conclusions, please let me explain this situation.
在你妄下结论之前,请先让我解释这个情况。
My friend jumped to the conclusion that I had damaged his new car when he saw the scratches on the door.
我朋友一看到车门上的刮痕,就妄下结论说我弄坏了他的新车。
The industry is too young and the situation is too dynamic for us to dismiss computer games so easily.
游戏产业的持续发展和演变使我们不能妄下结论。
In truth, it must seem very forward of me to seek to derive such great results from the slender subject which I treat;
当然,我想从细小的论题里面得出伟大的结论,似乎太狂妄、太大胆了。
A fearful hullabaloo has recently been raised with this sort of argument in the form of the "one doctrine" theory.
这种议论,在所谓“一个主义”的标题之下,已经变成了狂妄的叫嚣。
I feel my understanding towards Japanese CG is still not enough to criticize it.
我觉得我对日本动画的了解还不够,不敢妄下评论。
I hazarded a guess.
我妄作了一下猜测。
gropes among cloudy issues toward a feeble conclusion- H.T.Moore; nebulous distinction between pride and conceit.
在模糊的问题中摸索着渺茫的结论——H·T·摩尔;骄傲和狂妄之间模糊的区别。
I experienced a wild impulse to jest.
在一阵狂妄的冲动之下,我想捉弄别人。
New-enlightenment and Post-enlightenment in Present China:Illusory Collusion;
当下中国“新启蒙”与“后启蒙”:虚妄的共谋
keep shouting out comments about the players
大喊大叫地对运动员妄加评论
He was an arrogant and cocksure materialist.
他是一个狂妄的自信满满的唯物论者。
Going against Superior and Regression--A Brief Discussion on Trend of Natural Science in the 21st Century;
僭妄与回归——简论21世纪自然科学走向
On the Wang Chong's Literature Ideas of Combating Sham and Persisting Honesty
论王充“疾虚妄”、“务实诚”的文学观
We arrive at the following review.
我们得出以下结论。
Now don't start rushing to conclusions.
不要仓促地下结论。