Kronecker too wished to arithmetize analysis. Kronecker
也愿意地把分析算术化。
against one's better judgment
不情愿地,非本意地
"I - I'd like to," she said haltingly.
“我——我愿意,”她犹豫地说.
I will give it to you for nothing.
我愿意白白地将它给你。
"I'd like to," said Carrie, frankly.
“我很愿意,"嘉莉坦率地说。
Frankly, I'd just as lief stay.
坦白地说,我愿意留下来。
In a cooperative manner;willingly.
乐意地以一种合作的方式地;情愿地;情愿地
They will take any sort of job anywhere rather than be unemployed
他们愿意到任何地方干任何事, 也不愿意失业
"Anytime you want," he said in a soft voice, " I'll pump gas for you."
"只要你愿意,"他温柔地说,"我愿意永远为你加油!
He didn't like us to rush him, he wished to take his time over the work.
他不愿意我们催他,他愿意不慌不忙地干这工作。
Anytime you want,he said in a soft voice,"I' 11 pump gas for you. "
“只要你愿意,”他温柔地说,“我愿意永远为你加油!”
Would you bring me home or would you sponsor for me?
唔知你地愿唔愿意带我返屋企又或者助养我呢?
of one's own free will
出于某人的自由意志,自愿地,自动地
I would rather not venture an opinion.
我宁愿不要冒昧地发表意见。
Why did Voldemort seem reluctant to kill Lily?
为什么伏地魔似乎不愿意杀掉莉莉?
He hated the telephone, preferring to conduct a business discussion face to face.
他讨厌电话,宁愿面对面地谈生意。
Stumpy was wise enough to bow to the majority
斯顿皮也聪明地顺从了大家的意愿。
He made a sincere offer of help.
他真诚地提出愿意提供帮助。