We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我们负担太重,不能再接受新订单。
To accept an order; to take ( up ) an order
接受订单,接受订货
We are too heavily commit to be able to entertain fresh order.
我方承约太多,不能再接受新的订单。
You do not have to take in new orders .
你们就不必接受新的订单了。
We request you to acknowledge acceptance of our order, and to confirm the condition stated above.
请接受我公司的订单并确认上述条件。
Kindly confirm receipt of this order .
敬请来函确认接受这次订单。
We can fill orders for similar models .
我们可以接受同类机型的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound .
我们愿按每磅900元接受您的订单。
We 'd like to accept the orders for prompt delivery .
我们愿接受这些要求迅速交货的订单。
Offer 23rd acceptable airmail order.
23日报价可接受订单航寄。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A for this order?
对这批订货能否破例接受承兑交单?
Order Acceptance Decision and Benefits Analyzing of Build-to-order Supply Chain;
BTO供应链的订单接受决策与收益分析
Such as submission of tenders, acceptance of contracts or orders, acceptance of changes to contracts or orders.
如投标接受合同或订单及接收合同或订单的更改.
The Customers Service/ Order Handler is responsible for receiving customer orders, issue order confirmation and delivery of orders.
客户服务/单处理的责任包括接受订单、认并对该订单作出处理。
To receive an order.
接到订单,收到订单。
Owing to heavy bookings, we have hardly any~ at present for additional orders.
由于大量的订货,我们目前几乎无力再接新订单。
We cannot accept any more orders because we are working at full stretch to complete the existing ones.
我们不能再接受订货单了,因为我们正全力以赴完成现有的订货单。
I am glad to inform you that we have booked your order No. 42 for bed sheets .
我高兴地通知贵方,我们已接受你方订购床单的第42号订单。