Bye, Marilyn. Hope to see you again.
再见 Marilyn。希望能再看到 。
Let's look at it again, shall we?
咱们再看一看好吗?
It's just a minor problem. Look at it now.
小问题。现在再看一看。
He looked round the canteen again.
他再看一看这间食堂。
He didn't want to go arty further or look any more, much less accompany Tigress.
他不愿再走,不愿再看,更不愿再陪着她;
Please take one more look before you sign.
请你在签字前再看一遍。
I don't want to see any more of this programme.
这个节目我不想再看了。
and never see one another again.
决不要再看其他人。
You'd better go through your test paper again.
你最好把考卷再看一遍。
<p>"Well, we shall see what we can do after we're through with the most urgent business.
“只好办了一步再看了。
withdraw one's eyes from
把视线从...移开(不再看...)
We will see about that after dinner."
我们吃了饭再看吧。”
She looked at the picture again, studied it.
她再看那照片,仔细端详。
Can I catch one more show?
我可以再看一个节目吗? ?
Would you like to see it again with me?
愿陪我去再看一遍吗?
We'll have to weigh it and see.
我们要称了以后再看。
In my opinion, that problem can be set aside for a couple of years.
我的意见是放两年再看。
Would you please show me some more tapestries?
你能否再给我看看挂毯?