When I was in XiaCun is a famous works written by DingLing, from which we can know the author how thought of the social reform and the social conditions at that time.
《我在霞村的时候》是丁玲在创作转型前的一篇名作,该作蕴藏着作家对当时的社会变革、时代风云的审视,亦具有鲜明的女性意识,浸透着作家对女性之躯的人生际遇的感喟,小说中的人物形象——贞贞与"我"都有一种深藏在心灵深处、无法从根本上排除的孤独感。
INTERPRETATION OF THE FEMALE SEX DOCTRINE ABOUT THE MOMENT WHEN I WAS IN XIACUN AND LOOKS AND RING;
《我在霞村的时候》、《色·戒》的女性主义解读
"I" Stand up Against Village Xia;
“我”和霞村的对垒——解析《我在霞村的时候》中“我”的设置内涵
Loneliness Gone Away--Unscramble Ding Ling`s the Time when I Was in Xia Village;
“走向远方”的孤独——解读丁玲的《我在霞村的时候》
Love and Hatred never Separate from Each Other;
爱憎不相离——试论《我在霞村的时候》的情感艺术
Unfinished Enlightenment--New Interpretation of When I Was in the Ixia Village by Ding Ling;
未完成的启蒙——丁玲《我在霞村的时候》新解
Thought over the War--Comparison between Yangzhiqiu and When I was in Xia Cun Village;
越过战争的思索——《羊脂球》和《我在霞村的时候》比较
On "My stay in Xia Village" and the Literay Polemics during 1940 s;
《我在霞村的时候》及四五十年代的文艺论争
Interpreting the work"When I Was at the Village of Xiacun";
在不和谐音符中探寻受辱女性“活”的内蕴——解读《我在霞村的时候》
Ambiguous Mirror Image--Another Interpretation of When I Was in Xiacun
歧义的镜像——对丁玲《我在霞村的时候》的另一种解读
From Zhenzhen to Xiaochouzi --An Explanation of Female Destiny in During My Time in Xiacun Village and Stacks of Cotton;
从贞贞到小臭子——《我在霞村的时候》和《棉花垛》中女性命运的比较解读
Textual Comparison Between "A Fragment of an Analysis of a Case of Hysteria" and "When I Was in the Xia Cun Village;
在真实与虚构之间——《一个歇斯底里病例的分析片断》与《我在霞村的时候》文本比较
Distinct Writing under Viewing Area of Different Gender--Intertextual Reading about The Time When I Was in Village Xia and Jin Bao s Mother;
不同性别视域下的异质书写——《我在霞村的时候》和《金宝娘》的互文性阅读
Different Virtues under the Guise of Revolutionary Words--A Comparison between When I Was in Xia Village and Lotus Pond;
革命话语遮蔽下的不同节烈观——《我在霞村的时候》与《荷花淀》的比较阅读
Language Production of Literary Criticism,Sexual Democracy and Angle of View--Some Problems on Feminine Literary Criticism;
文学批评·性别民主·视角主义的话语生产——以丁玲《我在霞村的时候》为例
It happened when I was living in the country.
这事发生在我住在农村的时候。
When I was small I lived in a little village in the middle of the countryside.
我小时候住在乡下的小村里。
When Elrond met Frodo and Sam in the Shire, he was playing a harp.
当埃尔隆在霞尔遇见佛多和山姆的时候,他还演奏了竖琴。
I lived in this village when I was a boy.
当我还是个孩子的时候我住在这个村庄里。