Nothing seems to be going right for me at the moment, ie I'm having a lot of problems.
我现在好像事事不顺心.
She's been having a rough time recently.
她这一阵子过得不顺心。
Times were hard and everything was against him
光景太坏了,诸事不顺心。
Our journey home was pretty traumatic.
我们归途中不太顺心.
I knew that all was well with her.
我知道她一切顺心如意。
In fact, when things go your way,
事实上,一切顺心如意时,
You don't feel happy because everything seems not right with you.
当你什么都不顺心时就会不开心。
He could expect a successful and prosperous life.
他可以指望过一种很顺心、优裕的生活。
She said I was living badly.
她说我日子过得很不顺心。
I am very sorry that anything has occurred to distress you.
你遇到不顺心的事情,我感到非常遗憾。
For the time being everything was moonlight and roses.
他那时春风得意,事事顺心。
We have all experienced days when everything goes wrong.
我们大家都有过事事不顺心的日子。
I hope everything goes well with your marry life .
希望你婚后生活事事顺心。
It was just one of those days!
这就是事事不顺心的那么一天!
He hit the Bottle whenever things Became a Bit difficult.
只要稍有不顺心的事,他便去酗酒。
Nothing seems to go right with him.
他似乎干什么事都不顺心。
He is given to complaining when things don't go well for him.
事情不顺心时,他就怨天尤人。
You should steel your heart to take things as they come.
你该硬起心肠,顺其自然。