a screaming farce
使人笑破肚皮的闹剧
I laughed my head off when I read the jokes in the newspaper.
报报纸上的笑话让我看得笑破肚皮了!
My classmates are so happy they're laughing their heads off.
我的同学都很快乐,他们都笑破肚皮了。
The resulting spectacle was killingly comical.
由此产生的情景简直叫人笑破肚皮。
I almost split my sides at his stories.
听了他讲的故事,我几乎笑破肚皮。
He's a born clown, just the sight of him is enough to make you fall about laughing.
他是个天生的小丑。只要一看见他那副模样就足以令你笑破肚皮。
I was tickled to death at the joke.
听了那笑话,我的肚皮都笑破了。
Break your neck and we'll break our sides.
你要是摔断了颈骨,我们会笑破了肚皮。
His story broke me up. I couldn't stop laughing.
他的故事真逗, 我简直笑破了肚皮。
I was almost bursting with laughter.
我差点儿笑破肚子。
The comedy creased us (with laughter).
这出喜剧使我们笑得直不起腰来 [笑痛肚皮] 。
The delegates were ready to burst with rage.
八个代表简直气破了肚皮。
Better belly burst than good liquor be lose .
情愿胀破肚皮,也比浪漫好酒为佳。
Better belly burst than good liquor is lose.
情愿胀破肚皮,也比浪费好酒为佳。
No, thanks. My stomach is bursting!
不了,谢谢,我的肚皮快撑破了!
Stuff today and starve tomorrow.
今日敞肚皮,明日饿肚皮。
When someone calls me a liar, it made my blood boil.
听到有人把我称作骗子,真把我的肚皮都气破了。
"Listening to my team mates report their positions till they go hoarse always causes me to laugh till my belly hurts."
"听到别人的报位报到破音跟非常狰狞的表情,会笑到肚子痛。"