The project of pneumatic conveying burnt lime system conducted in MAGANG №2 sinteirng plant,by means of modifying dust blowing equipment and adding drying system was presented Through operating practice,it was proved that the burnt lime conveying output has increased greatl
介绍了马钢二烧通过合理改进吹灰设备、新增干燥系统等 ,实现生石灰风送的成功改造过程。
which include electric metering and dosing unit, pneumatic conveying system, auto-mixing and storage.
该技术采用电子称量配料、密闭风送、自动混合及储存,并采用电脑集中控制和管理。
Obtains the relationship curves of smoke temperature with the height of model atrium by smoke tests under natural ventilation,supply air in upper zone,exhaust smoke in lower zone and combined with upper supply and lower exhaust conditions.
在模型中庭内进行了发烟实验,得到了在自然状态、上送风、下排烟和上送下排状态下烟气温度随模型中庭高度的变化曲线。
The reason that supply air is not uniform for traditional air conditioning system of passenger car are analyzed, the design methods of static pressure supply air duct are given.
分析了传统铁路客车空调系统送风不均匀的原因 ,介绍了静压送风道的设计方法 ,对不同类型的静压送风系统进行了送风均匀性测试 ,实验结果表明 ,如果不采取一定的措施 ,静压送风系统的送风均匀性仍然不理想 ,只有合理设计空调静压送风系统的结构 ,才能保证均匀送风 ,并提出了进一步改善静压送风道送风均匀性的措
Discussion on means of air supply and humidification of air-conditioning used in textile mills;
纺织空调送风加湿方法的探讨
Application of large temperature difference air supply in textile mills
大温差送风在纺织空调中的应用
This article studies on the air supply of LangYa mountain hydropower station s underground dynamo floor.
本文对琅琊山抽水蓄能电站发电机层拱项送风的送风方式进行模型试验研究,选取5种风口布置方案进行模型试验,根据相关指标,结合功能重要度系数过分析比较得出最优的风口布置方案。
In the morning we will put you ashore.
天一亮,我们再送你上岸。
Certainly. Would you like your coffee with your dinner or later?
好的。请问您的咖啡是随餐送来,或稍候再送呢?
The painters sent in far more paint.
油漆工向里面要求再送一些油漆去。
If thou so choose, it will bear thee back again.
只要你愿意,它还可以把你再送回去。
Could you please also bring a couple of glasses to my room?
请再送几个玻璃杯到我房间行吗?
Probably not since Hannah was born five years ago.
大概5年前我生汉娜后就没再送了吧。
Yes. I want my next delivery skipped.
是,请你们下次隔一次再送水给我。
and sent to prison by the judge.
再由法官送进监狱。
have a drink after eating sth
吃食物后再用饮料送下
Good-bye, and thanks for bringing Gemma in.
再见,谢谢你们把Gemma送来。
The message you sent to %1 was not delivered, and will automatically be sent again.
您发送给%1的邮件未能送达并将自动再次发送。
Network time out.
发送超时,请重新发送,或重新启动后再次发送。
To forward or retransmit(a telegraphic message.
转拍发送或再发送(电报信息)
{You have routed this project before.}Do you want to route it again?
{以前已经传送过此项目。}要再次传送此项目吗?
The message you sent to %1 was not delivered successfully.\0
您发送给%1的邮件未送达,将自动再次发。\0
You have routed this document before. Do you want to route it again?
您己经传送过这篇文档,是否需要再次传送?
The message you sent to %1 was not delivered, and will automatically be sent again.\0
您发送给%1的短消息未能送达并将自动再次发送。 \0
The message you sent to %1 was not delivered successfully.
您发送给%1的短消息未能送达并将自动再次发送。