Do you follow my argument?
你听得懂我的意见吗?
The English understand each other, but I don' t understand them !
英国人彼此间听得懂,可我就是听不懂他们的话!
He speaks an incomprehensible vernacular.
他说的是一种无法听得懂的方言。
I can not honestly say I follow every word .
说实话我不是每句话都听得懂。
Those were his only intelligible words.
这些是他说的仅仅能听得懂的话。
Can you make sense of what this American is saying?
你听得懂这个美国人在说些什么吗?
"When we communicate, I speak Chinese and Bill speaks English," says Jun-Hui.
“我们用汉语交谈,我讲汉语,裴伟亮听得懂;他讲汉语,我看得懂。
He pitched his speech at a very simple level so that even children could understand.
他把话讲得非常浅,这样即使小孩也听得懂。
Speak clearly, so that they may understand you.
说话说清楚,以便他们能够听得懂你的意思。
Vera: I know you're learning Chinese. Did you understand everything?
薇拉:我知道你在学中文,电影对白都听得懂吗?
It was when the candidate bagan to speak in language that the farmers could understand, that they took him to their hearts.
候选人用农夫听得懂的话演讲时,他才被接受。
Often, what a child tried to say at that age makes no sense to anyone but his mother.
通常那个年龄段的孩子说的话只有妈妈听得懂。
Then he spoke slowly, but I could not understand him.
接着他说得慢了,但是我听不懂他的话。
He spoke so fast that I couldn't follow him.
他说得太快,我听不懂他的话。
Speak clearly,so they may understand you.
说得清楚一些,好让他们听懂你的话。
He speaks very slowly in order for us to understand him .
他讲得很慢,让我们都能听懂他的话。
Only the deaf appreciate hearing
只有聋子懂得听力的价值。
He speaks very slowly, and everyone has understood.
他说得很慢,每个人都听懂了。