Don't trouble troubles until trouble troubles you
麻烦不找你,不要找麻烦
I am going to ask the boss for a raise.
我要找老板要求加薪。
Aha, the agent thought, here's my man.
啊哈,特务想,可找到我要找的人了。
They found the sharp new heap they were seeking,
他们找到了要找的那座新隆起的坟。
The police were determined to sniff out the ringleaders.
警方决心要找到匪首.
Is it a full-time job you are after?
你要找份全职工作吗?
I'll look for something cheaper.
我要找些更便宜的东西。
I want to find a place to hide,
“我要找个地方躲起来,”
"I'll come back at dawn one of these days and get my shots."
“我要找一天黎明来拍照。”
Asking when the person want will is in.
询问要找的人何时在。
Asking when the person want will be in
询问要找的人何时在
He's spoiling for trouble.
他憋足了劲儿要找麻烦.
I'll rake about among my paper and see if I can find it.
我要在这堆纸里仔细找找看是否能找到。
Don't walk in your forefathers' footprints; Seek what they sought.
不要走先人的足迹,要寻找他们所要寻找的。
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
麻烦没有来找你,不要去找麻烦。
many students still have trouble speaking to foreigners.
麻烦没有来找你, 不要自己找麻烦.
It might not be difficult to find it, did we dare to search.
只要存心找,是不难找到的!