The Context of Globalization and the Complex of Prosperity in Historical Narration;
20世纪90年代以来,历史文学叙事出现了一个非常明显的"盛世情结"。
All these virtues formed the spirit of the Heyday, and became the important factors of laying down the correct policies towards the nationalities.
优良的品质构成盛世情怀,成为正确的民族政策形成的重要因素。
Unusually high body temperature.
情感增盛不同寻常的高体温
Thank you so very much for your hospitality.
非常感谢您的盛情款待。
Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
Thank you very much for your gracious invitation.
非常感谢您的盛情相邀。
I thank you sincerely for your courtesy in conveying this information.
我真诚感谢你告知这一情况的盛意。
I wish to thank you for your very gracious and eloquent remarks.
我要感谢你的非常盛情和雄辨的讲话。
Much to my regret,I refused to accept your kind invitation.
(当时)拒绝您的盛情邀请,深感后悔。
improve the feeling between them
增进他们之间的感情
I want to first thank you for a superlative dinner and magnificent hospitality.
我首先要感谢你举行的极为丰盛的晚宴和盛情的款待。
Thank you for your kind invitation to join with you in this wonderful Thanksgiving celeBration.
谢谢你们盛情邀请我共同庆祝这美好的感恩节。
We thank you for your past favour, and I trust that you will continue the same in future.
感谢您往日的盛情,我相信您今后会一如既往。
I wrote back (to him) immediately to thank them for the invitation.
我立刻(给他)写了回信, 感谢他们盛情邀请.
Abnormal or excessive sensitivity of a body organ or part to a stimulus.
兴奋增盛身体某个器官或部分对刺激反常或过度的敏感
Thanks for hospitality arrival safely Inform friend regard
感谢盛情款待,已安全到达并转告关心此事的朋友。
My first visit is due to my father, though I am not the less grateful for the honor you have done me.
我该先去看看我爹,可是你的盛情我还是照样感激。
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your gracious reception and hospitality
对贵方的友好接待和盛情款待我谨对您表示衷心的感谢
Having a sense of appreciation for all the people will keep us going on in business.
对所有人都抱一份感恩的心情会使我们的生意长盛不衰。
Yes, that's fine.Thank you for your kind hospitality.I look forward to meeting your General Manager.
很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。