From the angel of self structure,contract contains three factors,that is content,form and keeping promise.
契约就其自身的结构而言,包括内容、形式和守约三个要素。
keep an appointment, the law, a promise, a treaty
遵守约会、 法律、 诺言、 条约.
I am doubtful about keeping my promise.
我不敢确定我能守约。
He doesn't keep his promises any better than the next man.
他并不比别人更守约。
I know he is a man who keeps his appointment.
我知道他是个守约的人。
What if she stands John up?
如果她不守约让约翰空等怎么办?
Once you've made an appointment, you should try to keep it.
一旦你定好约会的事情,那么你应努力守约。
She is full of noise and uncontrolled; her feet keep not in her house.
这妇人喧嚷不守约束,在家里停不住脚。
I am very sorry that I can't keep the appointment with you next week.
我感到非常抱歉,下周我不能守约了。
I'm very sorry that I won't be able to keep my appointment with you on Friday.
非常抱歉,星期五我不能守约了。
I am very sorry, I will not be able to keep my appointment with you on Thursday.
非常抱歉,星期四我不能守约了。
keep [break] a tryst (with...)
守 [不守] (与…) 晤面之约
keep [break] one's appointment (with...)
守 [爽] (与某人之) 约
Convention on the Code of Conduct for Liner Conference
班轮公会行动守则公约
Cautio legatorum servandorum causa
信守遗嘱之要式口约
We should pin him down to his promise.
我们应约束他遵守诺言。
Convention on a Code of Conduct for Liner Conferences
《班轮公会行动守则公约》
An offer may specify conditions to be followed by the offeree.
要约可以规定受要约人应当遵守的条件。
What will Keep Promise be Possible--Culture analysis of contract construction;
契约信守何以可能——契约结构的文化分析